Have you ever thought about the consequence of your every blog-post?
You must be considering it being gone-through, right? But, it is only 40% of total visitors read each word of your blog and it is too when they find it answering their questions. Your blog must not resemble itself with your school time essay on cow. Today, you are sharing your knowledge to help industrial sector grow, hence, your services must help potential customers rather spoiling their quality time. Business’ first motto should be quenching the relative thirst of customer then to look for own financial profit.
World has nothing more to deal with paper and print information. Remember one thing, on today’s date, people may invest lakhs of cash on getting unlimited Internet service package but not a single penny to buy paper made leaflet. So, make your blog site one of lakhs of reason people start lamenting for, if it is not updated for a week. Here, you find some considerable points to let your blog- post not be disregarded.
- Importance of headings, bullets and quotes: A monotonous write up always spoils the reading mood. It has never and ever satisfied any single reader till today. Though, innovation always calls for development, so is in writing field, likewise. If you break your topic into bullets or lists, it would always pick up the eyes in the first place. A book has always been read many times more than an essay type blog, why? It’s just because author always takes the things through self by delivering speech in active voice. Block quote always plays an agile role on reader’s mind.
- Winding up blog under 1000 words helps more: Who else has time to read an epic write up? Everyone is in rush to earn more money so are you. Do take care of the words so as to not to consume much of your reader’s time and leave them informed yet. Playing with words is quite a brain game and especially in today’s time, people need one word to answer their long sentenced question. Make your blog very precise, contemporarily presentable and rich with information.
- Overly installed images may divert your readers: Installation of reasonable amount of pictures certainly does better for your blog, but sometimes overly usage of pictures lets your key-contents be ignored. Your main focus should hang around the content to be gone-through. If, in this case, you start present pictures with every bullets or lists, people shall definitely miss out your contents. It has always been an apparent truth that images catch the eyes faster than contents written around.
- A conversation-styled content helps create more interests on reader’s mind: Always try to include words “I” & “You” in the content. It helps making the content be more real than only informative. An experimental write up is always appreciated by the critics. Building content keeping “I” & “you” between helps attract more readers, because human psyche loves being involved in the discussion.
- Make sure your fonts and space between lines are breathing: With the cutting-edge updates, why still to use bygone font style for your blog. Some consider that using bygone fonts still work better than all those new entries. But, the question is, why not to use? If you have in-depth knowledge with respect to color contrast between background and font, no one can overlook your content. A reasonable color contrast applied in whole content-design creates a grand impact over reader’s eyes. Other than this, gaps, likewise, play key role in attracting readers. Evenhanded gaps between lines and paragraphs create splendor and reading-humor among readers.
- Conclude your whole story under the label “Conclusion”: If any one of your potential readers seems not in mood to read through the whole, make it simple for them by concluding your complete story under the last label “conclusion.” The heading “conclusion” must leave an enlightening hint regarding your blog.
Your blog must be precise and broken under bullets or lists. It should be presented in an exquisite manner; for instance, color contrast must to be maintained with sensible gaps between paragraphs, likewise. After all this, blog is never supposed to be full-stopped without conclusion, what additionally speaks about the core theme of the entire blog but in brief.